Customer Care Specialist
At Optii Solutions, we design, build, market, and maintain intelligent tools for hotels to thrive in the modern world. Our product is utilized by some of the top hotels in the world, and the company’s growth is accelerated by the COVID crisis and limitless with the addition of great talent.
Customer satisfaction plays a central role in Optii’s strategy in creating enterprise value by relying heavily on testimonials and referrals, which in turn will accelerate sales success. The Customer Care Specialist is in the frontline of providing outstanding service to our clients, first by ensuring that a new deployment is organized efficiently and then by assisting and seeking solutions if a customer reports an issue.
This individual must have an outstanding ability to collaborate effectively, meet deadlines, think out of the box for creative solutions, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and work with accuracy.
Excelling in this role will present numerous opportunities for career growth.
The Primary Responsibilities Include:
HelpDesk & Client Liaison
- COMMUNICATE. Interact with clients in a warm and professional manner via phone call, text, live chat, or email to assist and resolve questions or problems experienced;
- TRIAGE. Investigate the reported issue to determine a solution or identify the right teammate to assist;
- TROUBLESHOOT. Sometimes the answers are not obvious and may be a user training or technical issue. It is up to you to come up with a solution, which may involve seeking assistance from your team mates;
- GUIDE. Our clients are under pressure when they talk to you. Communicating effectively, showing empathy, and understanding while keeping them informed of your progress goes a long way;
- DOCUMENT. All client interactions need to be recorded in our ticketing system for future reference.
- PERPETUATE. Record any first-time solutions in our knowledge base to assist your team members towards a speedy resolution.
Escalation & Development Team Liaison
- ESCALATE. Sometimes you may need assistance or you determine that the issue requires a technical investigation;
- BE SPECIFIC. It is up to you to provide documented steps to recreate an issue and write up the tickets in a way that others can understand it.
- FOLLOW THROUGH. While the technical team works on a resolution, you provide the clients with regular updates and make sure that a resolution remains a top priority
Coordination of new client deployments
- COORDINATE. Guide the client on the journey from contract signature to go-live, managing all required resources and ensuring all steps have been completed effectively and to a professional standard;
- RESPECT AND MOTIVATE. You are the client’s first contact with Optii after the Sales team and your demeanor and professionalism forms the first impression right from the kick-off meeting;
- BALANCE. There is never just one project at a time and you need to effectively balance not just your own, but also other people’s availability and time. You MUST be a multi-tasker;
- COLLABORATE. There are multiple stakeholders to each project and they need to synchronize like an orchestra. It is your job to communicate, guide and coach each party along the optimal path to a timely completion;
- ACCOUNTABLE. Not everything on a project will go as planned and it’s important to remain flexible at all times. Being accountable for your decisions and actions is vital, and sends a strong message to the rest of the team;
- DOCUMENT. Optii uses collaborative software which keeps all stakeholders updated and in the loop. It is up to you to keep it updated and make sure that all interactions are recorded in Salesforce so everybody is in the loop;
- DOCUMENT MORE. Make sure Optii’s internal manuals & documents are always up to date: If you do not contribute, nobody else will;
- COMMUNICATE. Interact with all parties in a warm and professional manner via phone, Skype, email or in person to assist and resolve questions or problems;
- GROOM. Ensure new clients enjoy an excellent and rewarding experience of Optii thereby enhancing relationships and reputation.
Maintaining and expanding product, professional and technical knowledge by attending internal and external workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies (such as ‘Professional Housekeepers Associations’);
Collaborating with Optii offices, personnel and departments such as marketing and product development to ensure efficient operation and the maximization of opportunities across the entire company;
We are a dynamic and growing company and sometimes we need all hands on deck to get things done that are not part of our usual routines.
Core Competencies/Knowledge and Skills
A proactive service culture with an innate desire to help others
Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to build effective relationships
Must be a self-motivated, creative problem-solver with strong attention to detail
Outstanding drive, ambition, and integrity
Must consistently present a professional, outgoing, confident, warm and friendly presentation to our clients
Availability for flexible scheduling to accommodate international team collaboration with both Optii staff and partners located in different timezones.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Hotel housekeeping experience is highly regarded
Good personal organization with the ability to work unsupervised;
A high degree of numeracy and computer literacy
Position is located in our office in Austin, Texas - a hybrid workplace enabling a mix of office and home-based work.
Eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Some on-call hours on weekdays and weekends will be required.
May require some flexible scheduling to accommodate international team collaboration.