Sales and Marketing Operations Specialist
At Optii Solutions, we design, build, market, and maintain intelligent tools for hotels to thrive in the modern world. Our hotel operations solutions are utilized by many of the top hotels in the world, and the potential growth is limitless with the addition of great talent, particularly in this important role.
Optii is seeking a Sales and Marketing Operations Specialist with experience in HubSpot, Salesforce or similar CRMs. This exciting new role will report to the Global Marketing Manager, and work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of sales and marketing operations experience, preferably for a B2B tech company or digital marketing agency. The Sales and Marketing Operations Specialist position is an integral role in evaluating, implementing, and managing the CRM, determining and documenting solutions to annual targets, included but not limited to pipeline management and automation. Work closely with CRO to design sales incentives to drive business objectives; conducting on-going territory analyses & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
From a Marketing perspective, this role will manage and set up cleaning processes to ensure quality data within the Hubspot CRM. Design, build and execute the buyer journey; lead scoring/lead life cycle; customer journey mapping, workflows, HubSpot scores, list creation, campaign tracking, nurture and website automation based on lifecycle stages. Collaborate and execute on engagement and conversion strategy plans to attain EOY goals across the sales and marketing team. This role will require an innovative person who is inherently good at leveraging data. Someone technically savvy and a strategic thinker who is skilled to strongly collaborate across departments to ensure a smooth sales and marketing automation process.
THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Organize data and generate deep customer insights for prospecting.
- Monitor and analyze key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinate and ensure accuracy of sales forecasts
Ensure Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage list creations and data to ensure quality contacts between Amplemarket and Hubspot CRM.
- Recommend and guide strategic technology selection, integration and optimization to improve automation and processes. This includes but not limited to website automation, setup and management of workflows and email marketing.
- Alignment across departments with a focus on measurement and accountability; maintaining communication at all levels
- Lead the review and approval process of marketing materials to ensure everything is GDPR compliant.
- Manage and develop all marketing reports and dashboards through HubSpot and Google Analytics - contribute on monthly, quarterly and annual analysis, making sure the team has the right tools and training to provide the highest standard of usage of data and technology.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
- 2-3 years experience in hospitality or tech industry (desired)
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce or similar CRM (required)
- Experience working at a B2B SaaS company
- An understanding of multi channel lead nurturing best practices
- A holistic understanding of account based marketing is a plus
- An understanding of typical B2B marketing engagements and lead lifecycle tracking and planning
- Understand B2B sales stages (MQL, opportunity, CW, etc.) to drive funnel efficiency
- And ideally, be hungry to build out an awesome new function at the center of our sales and marketing strategy
Position is located in our office in Austin, Texas. Remote work will be considered for the right candidate. Eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Here is why you want to work at Optii!
- Our goal is always to work smarter, not harder, increase team productivity, and provide an intelligent, market-first technology, and our culture reflects that.
- We are a team of high performers, who are encouraged and rewarded for exceeding performance expectations.
- We value fairness and equity, which is why we recently revamped our PTO program to allow all full-time employees four weeks of time off per year.
- Our transparent leadership style allows Optii team members to stay in tune with Company goals and performance through regular all-hands meetings.
- Because we care what our employees think and encourage candid feedback, we survey employees on various topics, regularly through an app called OfficeVibe.
- We promote inclusiveness and camaraderie through regular "hangouts" and team activities.
- We've brought on a company culture partner to drive our intentionality around employee engagement and to support our company leaders in facilitating these efforts.
- We have generous health and wellness benefits, time off, and a 401k plan.