At Optii Solutions, we design, build, market, and maintain intelligent tools for hotels to thrive in the modern world. Our product is utilized by some of the top hotels in the world, and the potential growth is limitless with the addition of great talent, particularly in this important client- facing role.
Reporting to the Global Marketing Director, the Sales Development Representative will act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. The role will seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
A successful candidate should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas and will use communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers. The SDR will also ensure proper after-sales service.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Cultivate long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales teams.
- Report on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Core Competencies/ Knowledge and Skills
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
- Familiarity with Google work products (GMail, Sheets etc)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Detail oriented research ability
Experience / Education:
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field preferred
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Position is located in our office in Austin, Texas and may be hybrid/remote for the right candidate. Eligibility to work in the United States is required.
- May require limited travel